My Photo
Name:
Location: Genova, Italy

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm 30, and as you may have guessed from my blog's title, I'm working in Italy. Genova to be precise. I've been here since June 2008 and don't know when I'm going back to Scotland, if ever. I went to America a couple of years ago and wrote a lot of waffle. If you're bored, why not look at www.michaels-american-adventure.blogspot.com

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Your Martedi update

Ciao everyone

I write this feeling terrible. A bag made of sandpaper, full of very rough sandpaper isn't as rough as I feel just now. I went out to a bar last night to watch Italy be humped by Holland, to the delight of the two Dutch people in the bar, and the general chagrin of all the glowering Italians. A couple of beers turned into a couple more gins at Le Lepre, and so I had a revitalising 4 hours sleep before my class today. I'm pretty sure my student was getting drunk of my fumes.

Apart from self-induced wretchedness, life is generally ok here, I've written a couple more songs, so watch out for the 'Misadventures of Michael' appearing in all poor quality record shops soon. Sadly they're all as depressing as my first, but what can you do?

I think I've located an internet cafe that lets you upload pictures, so watch this space and ready yourselves for some thrilling pictures of interesting buildings. They'll blow your socks off, or at the very least show you the architecture here.

In other Michael-news, my flatmate is increasing his campaign to annoy me by never washing dishes. It's been pointed out that I may not be nearing beautification on this score, but I can stomach a certain degree of slovenlyness. Roberto is taking the (amaretto) biscuit with his laziness. He's also taken to wandering about the flat in his y-fronts, which frankly I could live without.

I've bought myself the second cheapest kind of mobile here, so if you feel the urge to speak to me, my number's now: 00393454566979.

Once again, apologies if there are any innaccuracies, spelling or otherwise, but it's not like I'm an English teacher or anything! Oh....wait.....

Any emails of support/mild interest would be most welcome too. Also, if you're jazz-trio-orientated, you might be interested to click on: http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/entertainment/Everything-turns-out-Rosy-thanks.4164931.jp and read about my mum and all that jazz. Available for weddings, barmitzvahs and funerals. Probably.

Until next time mes amigos

Ciao, asto cazzo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home